- BronX termékek
- Ashdown erősítők
- BluGuitar termékek
- AURORA USA húrok
- Pike Amplification effektek
- Darkglass Effects
- Warwick Bass Guitars
- Warwick & Framus Amplifiers
- Warwick & Framus Strings
- Warwick & Framus merchandise
- Warwick RockStand Stands
- Warwick RockCable Cables
- Warwick RockBag Bags & Cases
- Framus Guitars
- Guitar Accessories
- Guitar Parts
- Morley Guitar Effects
Warwick BC 300 Bass Combo
Classic sound with modern performance. Manufacturing techniques and component quality has improved drastically over the last couple of decades. Noise and hum are no longer unavoidable side effects of great sound. So here we have recreated the "Classic" 10 band graphic EQ powered Bass Amp with big, powerful, tight sound in a modern package.
- Bass combo
- 300 Watt Power Amp
- 15" Warwick Custom Speaker
- 4" High frequency horn
- Bass reflex Housing
- Rugged metal grill
- Class A Low Noise Preamp
- 2 Way EQ with controls for bass and treble
- 10 Way graphic Equalizer, switchable Mute Switch
- Adjustable, switchable compressor
- Temperature-dependent fan
- 2 Inputs for active or passive Basses
- The two instrument inputs are suitable for 2 instruments at the same time
- Line Output with Ground Lift switch
- Balanced DI output with switch Pre / Post EQ
- FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Aux Stereo-Input, Mini jack for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Integrated headphone amplifier. Aux in stereo signals over headphones in stereo
- Speaker out connection for additional speaker Cabinet
- Dimensions: (B/H/D) 530mm x 580mm x 430mm / 21" x 23" x 17"
- Weight: 33,2 kg / 73,19 lbs
Class-A amplifiers are typically more linear and, as such, are less complex than other amplifier classes. The amplifying element is biased so the device is always conducting to some extent. This means the amplifier is always
on, avoiding the problem of crossover distortion associated with class-AB and -B designs.
By lowering the impedance inside an electronic circuit you lower the amount of thermal noise. In an amp where you have tone controls that lift mids and highs a considerable amount, proper impedance level makes the difference between enduring audible annoying hiss, and enjoying a pleasant tonal experience.
DYNAMIC DISTORTION LIMITER (TM)
Distortion occurs when an amplifier works beyond its range, when the power supply cannot supply the power any more to take the amp higher. A common method to control distortion in amps is to use a limiter, a device that stops the signal going beyond a specific level. Audio limiters work by setting a threshold signal level where the circuit kicks in and keeps signal levels within the capabilities of the power supply. This method is not very precise and often causes audible effects such as pumping and thumps. We designed a circuit that instead reads the distortion level in the power amp and starts limiting as soon as the amp shows even miniscule amounts of distortion. This means our amps always stay within 0.3% distortion (THD) when most amps are rated at between 5-10% distortion (that means that to get your 300 Watts out of a 300 Watt amp you will get it audibly distorted and if you want a clean signal the power will be a lot less). There are desirable types of distortion, but these are not usually associated with transistor amplifiers, but more commonly associated with tube amps and effect pedals. Warwick%u2019s goal is to give the user a great, clean sound allowing the user to decide how much, and what kind of distortion to employ.
INTEGRATED SPEAKER DESIGN
All the speaker drivers and cabinets have been designed in tandem with the electronics to create units that work together efficiently . Careful consideration has been taken to modify all parameters, thereby achieving the best results in sound and performance. All components reflect a custom designed solution to give the end user optimum control over his/her tone, volume and configuration.
223.68 € 159.68 €